Together we will colonize mars
CRATER is a token launched on Binance Smart Chain to bring a community together on the mission to Mars. Together we will build good things to fuel the rocket.
Our way to Mars
In Q2 we are looking to build the infrastructure. Set-up all the social-media channels.
One of our Developers and the Designer is working on a Wallet Tracker. It will initially be a tool to track your wallet and find information about your holdings with chart and more.
Towards the summer we will begin to look for a partnership that make our merch. With custom Crater designed clothes avalible on the site for our community members.
Mars Community Colony
In Q3 we are planning to launch the first version of the Mars Colonizing game. We will come up with more information about this as time goes on. Hopefully the community will help us choose the path.
Buy on Pancake Swap
Check the Chart
Add Crater to Metamask
Mars Crater is community-driven, and the coin was launched fairly. For every transaction, there is a 4% fee distributed to all the holders and 2% added to the locked PancakeSwap Liquidity.
HOW TO GET STARTED
Beginner guide on how to get started. How to create a wallet buy your first crypto and how to buy your Craters.
The first step is to create a wallet.
Go to the MetaMask website and download the browser plugin.
Then create an account.
Save the “Seed phrase” they give you, in case you forget your password.
Now when you have a wallet to store your currencies in, we need to add the correct chain network.
1. Click the MetaMask icon on the top right of your browser. Then on the dropdown menu where it should say “Etherium Mainnet”.
2. Now we type in the following:
Binance Smart Chain
New RPC URL:
Block Explorer URL:
Now when you have some BNB.
1. Open your wallet in Binance exchange, select Binance coin (BNB), and click withdraw.
2. Go and open MetaMask. Ensure that the wallet is on the Binance Smart Chain network, and after that, copy the address by clicking on it.
3. Paste the address you copied from MetaMask in the address field. Click Binance Smart Chain and enter the amount you wish to transfer below and submit. You should see the BNB coin on the left side.
5. On the next window, you will get a confirmation for withdrawal.
After a minute, the transaction will appear in your MetaMask wallet, so you will be good to go.
Congratulations and welcome, you now own Craters!
Now as you hold Craters you will get slightly more Craters for every transaction, there is a 4% fee distributed to all the holders. Also a small amount is burned which makes the token deflationary, meaning each CRATER increase in value slightly each transaction.